Up to 3 years of experience in a graphic design role AND formal training or education in international standards of graphic design
About the role
We’re looking for a junior graphic designer / artworker with experience of both print and digital to support the Senior Graphic Designer and Design Manager with projects for the agency’s diverse client base, working within a friendly but deadline-driven team.
We’ll involve you in creative idea generation whenever possible, but not all of your required tasks will be exhilarating, edge-of-your-seat stuff! You’ll be supporting the creative team on everything from logos and brand guides to websites and social media content, so it’s vital that you’re comfortable delivering an exceptional brand experience under pressure without sacrificing creative vision or technical accuracy.
This opportunity will suit a graduate or entry-level designer, eager to perform well and develop their career by joining a fast-paced (but supportive!) agency.
Great communication across different cultures is essential, as well as being open to feedback from clients and colleagues, and carrying out tasks with a positive attitude.
We’re taking on the challenge to create a ‘digital luxury’ proposition for growing brands and we need a junior designer that has our backs!
As our Junior Graphic Designer / Artworker, we’ll rely on you to:
- Follow design briefs and directions, supporting the process from conceptualisation through to completion
- Participate in creative meetings (remotely), making notes on actions, sharing ideas and concepts with the team, including brainstorming with the Senior Graphic Designer, Design Manager and eCommerce Manager
- Work closely alongside the Senior Graphic Designer and Design Manager to support ongoing projects, taking direction and feedback
- Keep yourself up to date with the latest digital technologies and design software changes
- Artwork, resize and export files and graphics
- Carry out brand and industry research, stock image research and sourcing
- Act as our second (or third) pair of eyes for proofreading proposals, graphics and content
- Retouch and edit images and graphics
We need you to have:
- Working knowledge of Adobe CC: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, AfterEffects and XD
- Full understanding of preparing artwork and graphics for print, web, digital and social media
- Portfolio of high-quality graphic design work, ideally for start-ups and/or eCommerce websites
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to clearly explain suggestions and discuss content ideas
- Ability to take direction, accept feedback objectively and work within brand guidelines
- A keen creative eye for design and content
- Good spelling, grammar and proofreading skills with a high attention to detail
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- An enthusiastic attitude with a strong work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile for both clients and colleagues
Education and experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communications or other design-based subject – or equivalent experience (formal training or education in international standards of graphic design is required for this role)
- Up to 3 years of experience in a graphic or digital design role
What’s in it for you:
An exciting opportunity for a graduate of entry-level Graphic Designer or similar looking to further their career with overall growth and a learning curve A competitive salary, pension, work loan and bonus scheme depending on experience Flexible working hours and remote working options International exposure alongside a talented team of professionals based around the world Training and mentoring to support you in your role, with opportunities to develop skills and progress A friendly team and positive work culture
About the agency
Veia Luxury Pvt Ltd is an Indian brand management agency with a growing international client base. We have a people-focused approach and are driven by discovery. Join us on the adventure.